Wednesday 19 August 2009

My top 10 scrapbooking supplies:

'Hen Night (Part One)' This layout is using BasicGrey patterned paper and lots of gems.

1. Cardstock. Bazzill is my favourite, but i do use others.
2. Patterned Paper. I have loads and would spend a fortune on this if i had it. I particularly love Sassafras Lass, American Crafts and Bam Pop.
3. Double-sided tape. Sellotape's tape is about £4.00 for 30 metres, which, compared to about £3.00 for 8 metres on a tape dispenser, works out a lot better value for money for a little bit more effort.
4. Thickers and Remarks Sticker books. Love these, spend lots on these too.
5. X-cut craft knife. In pink, i love pink.
6. Punches. Basic shapes in various sizes, I like hearts, stars, circles, squares and butterfly shapes, very good for layering up to make your own embellishments.
7. Shape-cutter. Either Fiskars shape templates or circle cutter. I also have a Sizzix Sidekick and have been trying to use it more because it's been gathering dust due to lack of more basic shapes. Despite that, i really want a Bigshot.
8. Scissors. Fiskars precision for fine-cutting, large pair and a cheap pair for cutting double-sided tape (it ruins them).
9. Ink pads. I like VersaColor for the range of colours and the compact size.
10. Gems / pearls / buttons. I use these on pretty much every layout, I especially love to stick them onto my Thickers or title alphas.

I know some of those have more than one item, but they are interchangable so they are pretty much the same thing for me.

What are your 10 favourites?

No comments:

Post a Comment