Thursday 27 August 2009

Today Was My Monday


Today was my monday. For all those people out there that have weekends off then they'll understand the sunday evening apprehension of another long week before the next day off. Well for me that was yesterday because today was first day of five and I start my week with two really early mornings which is never good, but i guess at least i get them over with quickly. One thing that did cheer me up today was that I found DCWV 'Brights' cardstock multi-packs for £5 each, I bought two, I should be up to my eyeballs in cardstock till this time next year!

The layout above 'Battery Park' is another from my New York honeymoon album, I seem to be really in to scraping these at the moment and the results are making me very happy. This one is quite simple but sometimes simple is best. Here I have used one of my favourite thrifty techniques of 'gutting' my double-sided Sassafras Lass patterned paper behind the scalloped cardstock and then using the other side on top. Then all I nedded was the strip at the bottom to tie it together, a few alphas for my title and a journaling pen and I was done.

No comments:

Post a Comment