Tuesday 16 February 2010

Cheeky Challenge Tuesday - Tell A Story

Welcome back to Cheeky Challenge Tuesday, today is a short and simple challenge inspired by comic books. Your challenge this week is to use a grid of photos to tell a story, either a series of events or snapshots from one event like I have done below. I would suggest at least 6 photos, but really it's up to you, maybe you could use four larger photos such as 6x4, or fill the page with lots of 2x3 size images.
Below is the layout that inspired this challenge, it is from my Honeymoon album. Here I have used Sassafras Lass paper, and the arrows have been cut from American Crafts paper. The photos are some of the hundreds I took on our honeymoon last year, these ones from Central Park Wildlife Centre show a Puffin who went absolutely mental when it saw me through the glas. I think it might have been the red coat I had on, maybe it's not just bulls that have issues with the colour red. I have to say I was very grateful for the glass between us. 
I hope you enjoy the challenge, I would love to see what you do with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment