Tuesday 16 March 2010

Cheeky Challenge Tuesday - 3 Key Phrases

'Not The Best Models'

Today's challenge is inspired by the layout above which is from my honeymoon album. The photos were taken in Central Park, New York City. I spent ages trying to get a photo of these pesky squirrels, would they pose for me? Not a chance! Luckily I am nothing if not persistant and managed to trick aforementioned pesky squirrel to pose for me in the end (this mostly involved whistling and pretending I had food).
Your challenge is to create a layout using three key phrases as your starting point, the layout can be on any theme you want. For example, if one of the phrases was 'zig zags' you could for example, use a  punched edge on  patterned paper under your photo. Or, you could use ric rac on your page for example, interpret them how you wish.


Today's 3 Key Phrases are:

- Multi-photos.

- Journaling Strips.

- Rub-ons.

I'd love to see what you do, anyone who wishes can leave a link in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment