Friday 19 March 2010

Favourite Photo Friday

(Apologies for the rather distracting background)
I grew up in Weymouth and only left to go to university, as I still have family there I do get to visit with Paul occasionally. These photos were taken a couple of years ago but I've really struggled with what to do with them, because I like the photos I'd printed them out really big but in different sizes and I din't really want to do a scrapbook page for each photo so I was stuck. 
Then I stumpled across this blog post by Scrapchick on her blog Through The Camera Lens which inspired my layout, although I used less strips and changed the layout a little, so thank you Scrapchick. 

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful way to display wide landscape pictures! The black background works amazingly well, to show up all the colours of the photos. I like the little wiggly-edged card for the title too - and the multi-coloured lettering. A real success!

    ReplyDelete