Saturday 14 August 2010

Shimelle's Summer Online Crop


This weekend Shimelle is hosting an online crop where she's having lots of challenges with great prizes up for grabs, so definitely wort checking out. So far I have managed to make layouts for three of the challenges:

Scrapbooking with circles:


Scrapbooking with a sketch:


Scrapbooking with pink:



So, the next challenges I'm going to try and tackle are: scrapbooking with squares, scrapbooking with 4 or more patterened papers and scrapbooking with journaling around something. I'd like to do the photo challenges but I don't really have time.

2 comments:

  1. pink with pink eye shadow is awesome, so retro ;-)). loving the playlist, radiohead and muse are a must
    Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool eyeshadow Miss Furry Little Monster! That L.O. made me laugh! I like the combination of pink and blingy, with soft green.
    The circles playlist is great! I might have to steal this idea... (may I?)

    ReplyDelete