Saturday 21 May 2011

Belated Phat Club Friday - Week 8


I know, I know, Phat Club Friday is not only a day late, it's also getting late today as well. As you probably guessed life got in the way, we had a belated birthday dinner for my husband who's birthday was last sunday.
So without further ado, let's proceed as if it still is friday.

I have been having a hard couple of weeks with the weight loss, the last two weeks I have only lost 1/2 lb each week, which I think is because i've been having more carbs than I was before and less protein, so i'm going to try for more vegetables and fruit instead of the carbs.

But, I have lost a lot of inches. Since I started this healthier eating thing on 26th March I've lost 7 1/2 inches off my waist and 1 inch off my hips.

26/03/11

20/05/11

I'm now 6 pounds away from having lost 2 stone, I was hoping to have lost that in the last few weeks, but I don't mind too much because I'm noticing such a difference in my face and waist and that helps keep me motivated.

See you in another four weeks....



4 comments:

  1. You are doing so well....I too am struggling to get to that magic 2 stones mark...I get weighed tomorrow, so my fingers are crossed
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great! You are doing so well, keep it up! I have fallen off track and plan to get back to the gym this week, you certainly are motivating me to do so!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are doing so great

    Keep up the fantastic work

    Lesley x
    Adventures in Pickle Land

    ReplyDelete