Saturday 7 May 2011

Scraplift Saturday

Hello and welcome to Scraplift Saturday, this is where I find an amazing layout and I take elements of it or use it as a sketch to create my own layout.
This is another one based on Mandi from Here's Looking At Me Kid's layouts, I really wish Mandi would share more layouts on her blog because I LOVE her style, the way she sets her layouts up, is so unusual and you just wouldn't think to leave such gaps. I've followed this layout very closely because I was trying to work out how it works so well, if you know what I mean. I think it just sticks to the triangle form of composition, this would be a great one to use up your scraps.



2 comments:

  1. This IS an unusual LO Helen..looks great though!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the white space you have going on in this one Helen. Looks really good

    ReplyDelete