Wednesday 17 August 2011

Shimelle's Go Retro Challenge

The next challenge I completed was Shimelle's Go Retro Challenge:  "For this challenge you have to scrapbook a photo from before 2011. No current pictures allowed. If you can, embrace the idea and scrap something a bit retro or something from your childhood, but I totally understand not everyone has pictures like that at the ready. So anything that is not 2011 will be acceptable!"

By the way, the hearts over the faces of my mum and Grandma are for their privacy, well my mum's. My Grandma passed away a few years ago now, but still.

This photo was taken in Bath while I was at uni, over 7 years ago now, so I think this qualifies as before 2011! I love the colours in these My Mind's Eye papers (Andrea Victoria), gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment