'An Almost Perfect Day (A.K.A: 6 things I would have done differently).'
This layout is about things I would have changed about my wedding day (no, not my husband) if I could have done it again. I've made the journaling the focus of the page as there is so much of it.
The Journaling reads:
"1. I would have made sure the food at the evening buffet wasn't all one colour.
2. I would have given the guests more to write on for the guest book, only two or three tables had space.
3. I would have made sure I had something lovely to change into in the evening because the corset dug into my armpits.
4. I would have had my dress fitted for flat shoes. I never wear heels and I'm not sure why I thought wearing them on our wedding day was a good idea. When I put my flats on for the first dance I had to hold my dress out of the way.
5. I would have worn normal pants rather than magic pants that came up so high [under my corset] they made it difficult to go to the loo.
6. I would have asked the photographer to take staged portraits of each family unit rather than reportage-style shots."
This is what I was happy for the public to read, I have also journaled extensively and I've added this to the back as it was a bit of a rant really and I didn't want anyone to read it, but I wanted to express something which did upset me on the day, which I'd rather not go into for risk of offending certain guests.