Thursday 3 December 2009

Journal Your Christmas

On tuesday I started Shimelle's Journal Your Christmas and today is the third day of prompts, I didn't quite get around to photographing what i've done so far until now so here is my manifesto:


Here is my layout for 2nd December, all layouts are 8x8 size, I am going to add a photo to my Winter Weather layout which is posted below the layout:

I made the snowflake myself for the background as a nice alternative to patterned paper, and it was fun too!
Below is the photo I will be adding on, but I haven't managed to print it out yet, it will be going in the gap on the top left of the layout between "winter" and the journaling block. The photo was taken in February this year when we got snowed in and this shows how deep the snow was.

No comments:

Post a Comment