Sunday 7 February 2010

Super Scrapbook Sunday

This layout was inspired by the traditional Monday's Child verse:

Monday's child is fair of face,
Tuesday's child is full of grace,
Wednesday's child is full of woe,
Thursday's child has far to go,
Friday's child is loving and giving,
Saturday's child works hard for a living,
And Sunday's child is bonny, blithe, good and gay.

I'm a Friday's child and I do like to think i'm loving and giving. What day were you born on? If you don't know, you can find out here. Do you think yours is accurate?

Thank you for stopping by and all your lovely comments, I really appreciate them : )

1 comment:

  1. My poor sister was born on a Wednesday and got fed up with people referring to this rhyme! I was a Tuesday baby, so I got "That's why you're good at ballet" comments - which must have made it worse for her!!

    It's a nice little rhyme though (unless you're a Wednesday child!).
    Cool layout.

    ReplyDelete