Sunday 22 August 2010

Summer Crop Part 3 (finally)

Finally, I've got around to posting the last of my entries for Shimelle's summer crop, I posted them on Flickr last week to enter them but it was such an intense weekend of scrapbooking that I needed a break. So here are the rest of my entries:
Scrapbooking With Hearts:


(Ok, having issues with computer, it's refusing to let me rotate these two images at all, so I'm going to post them this way for now until I can get them sorted out. It's very annoying because when I open view the files they're always the right way up but when I upload it to Blogger/Flikr it is always like this. Computer is telling me it's a read only file, if anyone knows how to sort this out I'd be grateful.) 

Scrapbooking with red, white and aqua: layout.


Journaling around something: layout.


A layered embellishment: lollipop flower.


Scrapbooking with at least one stamp: tag.


Using one range of papers: card.


Using up your leftovers: card.


Photo: your craft space.


Photo: Through the glass:


Photo: Zoom out.



I also had two nice surprises this week, on the 14th I found out I won some blog candy from the lovely Katy at Random Musings which was really exciting, I received it friday and it was full of journaling goodies with some pretty handmade embellishments too. Thank you Katy.
The second thing I won was on Shimelle's summer crop. My name was drawn from a hat and I won the prize for the 'Patterened Paper' challenge, which is a patterened paper pack, haven't got that yet though, hopefully next week! I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment