Wednesday 3 November 2010

M.I.A

Hi everyone, I know, I know, I've been M.I.A for way too long. I've got no excuses, I've just lost the blogging love I guess. Plus, husband is very difficult to remove from our only computer.
I've had an interesting couple of months, I celebrated my birthday in september (28 now, eek), I've made some new friends, and spent time with family friends. I've also developed joint pains in my knees, feet, hands and occasionally other limbs/neck, I've had this for about a month now. It started in my left knee, apparently my knee cap is moving around, I can't lift my leg without a lot of pain and slowly it seems to be getting worse so i'm going back to the doctor this afternoon.

I have been scrapbooking too, these have been up on my Flickr page for a while but I hadn't got round too posting them until now:

The first one is an update of the Cross Stitch layout that I was waiting on the photo for.

Cross Stitch
This one is made using a Crafty Templates Quirky kit, called What's The Story?

NYC

NYC Honeymoon
The background for this is an advert from a magazine.
Betty Blue

Betty Blue

You Are Everything

You Are Everything

Trust

Trust

Day Trip 2 Bristol

Day Trip 2 Bristol
This is also made from a Crafty Templates Quirky kit called She's Creative.
Me @ 22

Me @ 22
I've had this photo sat with this Sassafras paper for ages and been stuck with how to use it, finally I managed to get it done!


Dinner & A Movie

Dinner & A Movie

I promise I wont leave it so long between posts now.

2 comments:

  1. all gorgeous pages! I did miss you and kept checking back!! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job, its pretty cool. I'm planning to make some scrapbook but I don't have much time now. This holiday season I'm looking forward for some Silver Charm Bracelet.

    ReplyDelete