Monday 14 March 2011

In The Wars


This is Daisy my mother-in-laws dog. As my husband and I have been living with my mother-in-law for a few years now she has become my dog too, and I love this sweet little dog to bits. I've never met such a happy and affectionate little dog in my life, she's friendly to everyone and loves to be petted and cuddled.


Well I thought I'd dedicate this post to her (obv I know she can't read it) because she's feeling a bit sorry for herself at the moment, as you can see in the photo below.


Last thursday she had to have surgery to remove a tumour on her breast (is that what you call it?) and today is the first day that she's started to act a bit more like herself. One thing she has been doing that makes me smile is whenever a guest comes round, she'll roll onto her back to show said guest her 'boo boo', I can imagine her saying to them "look what they did to me" coupled with big puppy dog eyes. And yes she has been getting a lot of love and sympathy, even more than she normally gets if that's possible!



Isn't she cute?

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that poor little pink tummy... poor puppy.... sympathy in waves, etc etc! Yes, she's definitely cute and I love her trendy pink head-gear! Westies are sweet little dogs - I used to want one when I was a little girl. I still love them - so much that I've made two "sock puppies" that look like Westies - the first one sold in my shop, as a gift for a lady in hospital, who was missing her own Westie. The second is in my basket, waiting to be shown to a group of children on 26th March, to whom I'm teaching a "Sock Pet" workshop!
    Hope your little lady soon feels much better.

    ReplyDelete