1. My Hello Kitty alarm clock: I get up for work at 7am.
2. My husband Paul: he's off work sick at the moment so I leave him in bed looking this cute every morning.
3. Weight Watchers bread: toasted for breakfast, I'm trying to loose weight as you probably know.
4. On the way to work: I get a lift by car, here i'm sat in the front.
5. My locker: at work. I wouldn't be allowed to take photos on the shop floor without asking permision so I thought I'd just keep it simple.
6. Lunch: salad obviously, yum.
7. View down the stairwell: our staff canteen is on the 4th floor (there's also a 'roof garden' on the next floor up) so it's quite a dizzying height, I was worried I was going to drop my phone down the centre taking this photo.
8. At the bus stop: nope, not waiting for the bus, waiting for my lift, yes I'm very lucky!
9. Beautiful roses: a surprise gift from my husband when I got home, he's such a sweetie.
10. My legs under the duvet + tissues for my cold: I was feeling pretty rough when I came home and decided to curl up in bed and watch a film.
Hopefully, I'll be able to get it printed soon and make a layout for it, so watch this space.....