Wednesday 5 October 2011

Layout To Share: Posers

Today's layout is based on Shimelle's Sketch Of The Week for 26/1/2011. These American Crafts papers have been sat in my stash for such a long time, which was such a shame because I actually really like them, especially the pink woodgrain and the blue flower-like things. I've already used up most of my American Crafts paper and these were just odd sheets, I didn't really have anything else from any other manufacturers that I though would work, but it finally hit me that they would actually work well together.

Supplies: Cardstock: Bazill, The Paper Company, Papermania. Patterned Paper: American Crafts. Alpha's: Pink Paislee. Die-cutting: Slice: Noteworthy Design Card. Brads: American Crafts. Ink Pads: VersaColor, Impress. Ribbon. Buttons. Staples.

These photos are old-ish ones taken at arms length in the back of a car, they didn't really have a story behind them but I still wanted to scrapbook them, luckily the zebra print in my top matched the black and white zebra paper perfectly! The white and blue ribbons are actually hanging tags from my clothes, I almost always cut them off unless the clothing won't stay on a hanger without them of course.

I've amassed a nice little collection of these awesome brads because Hobbycraft was selling them off a while ago for about £1 a pack, which I was so excited about that I bought a pack in every colour and style I could find. These should definitely keep me going for a while.


1 comment:

  1. I'm with you on how gorgeous that pink paper is, and I really love the button in the middle of your title

    ReplyDelete