Saturday 15 October 2011

Time For A Change.....

I have been blogging sporadically here on Furry Little Monster for a few years but for some reason I have never been inspired to post regularly as I could never think what to write about. For a while now I've been thinking about my relationship with this blog and I’ve decided it’s time for a change, to me it has always been a purely scrapbooking blog and I’ve felt quite constricted as to what I should publish here, I kinda feel like I’ve grown out of it but I’ve also realized that I do have things I want to share with you all that up until now I haven't.

Over the last couple of months I have quietly been working on something new, on something that reflects me as much as possible and it’s finally time for me to reveal my new creativity and lifestyle blog Life, Love and Other Treasures which is being launched today!


I have a weekly blogging schedule in place and I will be posting at least 3 times a week: Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays with extra posts some in between some weeks. I have planned posts about a mixture of my everyday life, scrapbooking and things I love, everything from art and films, to thrifting and my collections, but most importantly I will still be talking a lot about scrapbooking. In fact I have a whole range of inspirational posts planned and waiting to be shared, including ways to beat scrappers block, challenges and ideas for saving money by making the most of your stash.

So please come and join me in my new home, you might just like it there!

3 comments:

  1. Good Luck with it - I am looking forward to it already. Off to pop over to subscribe :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the new blog...looking forward to it!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo-hoo! Good luck with the new venture! I will visit immediately.

    ReplyDelete